- https://www.ero.govt.nz/ ERO evaluates and reports on the education and care of children and young people in early childhood services and schools.
- ASB Bank resources for a parent to teach their children about financial literacy at home. http://www.getwise.co.nz/parent-resources/.
- ASB Getwise with money - Financial literacy - https://www.asb.co.nz/banking-with-asb/financial-literacy-get-wise.html#getwise-at-home
- Government Portal
Find information and services provided by New Zealand government organisations, local council and some community organisations
- Ministry of Education
This is the official site of the Ministry of Education (MOE) it has important information for anyone involved in the education scene in New Zealand. They also run a secondary site called Te Kete Ipurangi (TKI) which is primarily a learning resource centre.
- Team Up Assessment Information for Parents and Whanau
This is where you'll find information about assessment for learning, an assessment used in schools, how to find out how your children are progressing, and how you can help them at home.
A bilingual portal-plus web community which provides quality assured educational material for New Zealand teachers, school managers, and the wider education community
- TKI - For Parents
Parents are partners in the learning journey of their children. The Ministry of Education has a range of materials and information for parents to assist them to work in partnership with their local education centres and schools. The following links provide information and materials that may be of interest to parents.
- Team Up
Team up with your kids, their teachers and your whanau to encourage and support your kids as they learn. Research shows it makes a big difference to their future.
- Family and Community Services
Family and Community Services works with other government and non-government agencies, and communities to give families access to information and coordinated social services
- New Zealand Maths - Families
New Zealand Maths - Web site for families - for a large selection of activities that you can try at home to help develop your child's number knowledge.
- KidsLink /files/bf500ac8492d1e19/folders/103/KidsLink_Website_Badge.pdf
- About Bullying http://www.bullyingfree.nz/
- All Right? http://www.allright.org.nz/tools/parents/
This website provides assistance for parents in helping with their child's wellbeing. Well worth having a look at and it.
A website that encourages mindfulness and movement while on screen.
- Drug prevention Information for parents. https://www.drugrehab.com/guides/parents/
- This link is for the parents of our year 7 and 8 students.
Alcohol Addiction Center is a free, web-based resource helping to bring education and information to the world of alcohol addiction. It is our hope that with increased awareness, more and more people will get help with their alcohol problems.